Sunday, June 14, 2009

the wonders of a bluberry muffin


have you ever had a blueberry muffin? no, seriously, not that lame vons packaged stuff, but the ones from your own oven? oh geesh, they are miraculous. every time I have one, something good happens to me.

1. I talk to a friend from 3 years ago

2. find some non-expired milk from the fridge:)

3. get to babysit my 2 almost 3(in july) nephew the next day

4. find a wet 20 dollar bill from my wet pants from the laundry

5. buy a hello kitty shirt the next day unexpectedly that's ON SALE

6. find that one of my answers from yahoo answers became voted "best answer" twice:)

7. recieve an email from a good buddy of mine christian, telling me that my blogs are pretty ok (thanks by the way, chris)

8. ALMOST go to aileens party, but then go to an ALL YOU CAN EAT KOREAN BBQ AT CERRITOS!!!! which is so much freaking better than some lame graduating party with no one going & that I have to invite random people from my phone that the person having the party doesn't even know...

9. buy a WII:) yay.


so anyways, the things above didn't happen all at the same time, but still. How awesome are some of those lucky happenings! so yeah. have a GOOD day and eat a blueberry muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment