Thursday, June 11, 2009

what the...? hair problems much?


ok. well, have you ever noticed how whenever there's a new movie out, everybody wants to see it? or when a new pair of jeans from urban outfitters is in stock? like, what the heck. trends are whack. (hehe a little rhyming there:). so anyways, the reason for my absurd-totally against trends thing is because of some chicks on yahoo answers. they took pictures of themselves and asked the yahoo community if they should get their hair cut like that. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR FREAKING HAIR. IT GROWS OUT EVENTUALLY.

so yeah, people who are too obsessed with their hair piss me off. don't be a hair freak, please, or else I'll erase you out of my memory. aka my skater friends.

no offense to kyle, josh, mr. chorus guy who freaks out paige, ari, ebbie, james, and justin. you guys are still my friends. seriously.
the picture on the right is the picture i got on yahoo answers 3 times. wtf, it doesn't even look good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are some harsh hair words. (hehe, a little alliteration there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, thank you very much EA MAN. thanks so much for letting our class start the blog. I have friends from la who really appreciate it! so again, "thank you."

    ReplyDelete