Saturday, May 23, 2009

hello kitty hello kitty hello kitty hello kitty...


Apparently if you haven't noticed, I'm a Hello Kitty finatic. I've been sucked into the black hole of Hello Kitty's Pepto Bismol attractiveness. I was naturally searching Hello Kitty on google (duh), and found out this site called kittyhell.com. In this site, one man (I forgot his name so lets call him the Man) just bags on his wife and everything to do with Hello Kitty. There's a skin peeling tattoo about Hello Kitty, beer that has Hello Kitty on it, amazing tattoo's honoring (or hating) Hello Kitty, cookie cutters of Hello Kitty's face, Hello Kitty Bubble Bath's that causes cancer, and so much more. Personally, I would actually accept the fact of having cancer than to hate Hello Kitty. Ok, I'm scaring myself. No more for now, I'm going to throw away my bubble bath collection...

the hello kitty scar
http://www.kittyhell.com/2008/11/01/happy-birthday-hello-kitty-ouch/

the main hello kitty tough love site (which contains, cookie cutters, beer, bubble baths, and much, much more. enjoy.
http://www.kittyhell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment