Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mindless...?

I have gotten my mind out of my head for the whole day. First, I got a C on my Algebra Test and a C on my science notebook. I'm not used to being average. So anyways, I got home and found my mom talking to me without me hearing her. Do I have ear problems? Like, I was already indoors and still I didn't understand what she was saying. I had a spaced out moment. Afterwards, I went to my sister's place where my two-year old nephew was at and after my mom, dad and I got out of the car, my mom was talking to me again while I was helping my dad move forward so the back of the car wouldn't hit the garage. That's really it. I personally don't like this day. I really just want to go to sleep and eander in my dreams forever. Gosh, this day realy did not go my way. It might not seem like it to you, but geesh, again not my day. For anyone out there actually reading my blog, thank you, I guess. Just because.
I don't like this day. Boo the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment